Betsy Pruitt January 10th, 2013
Mark Spencer is a pretty cool guy. In case you don’t know, he’s the founder of Digium and the mastermind behind Asterisk, the world’s most popular open-source communications platform. Impressive, I know! He’s definitely someone you’d want to chill out with and shoot the breeze.
Now, you can! Introducing Flat Mark, the portable go-anywhere version of Mark Spencer. Take Flat Mark on adventures around your neighborhood or around the world, and snap a photo to document your fun together. Vacations, family reunions, business meetings, grocery shopping, a night on the town - Yes! Flat Mark is ready to go.
Then let everyone in on the fun! Share your Flat Mark adventures with the world via Facebook, Instagram, Google+ and Twitter.
- Facebook: Post to the Digium Facebook page. Be sure to tag yourself and include the date and location of the image.
- Instagram: Follow us at @digium and tag your photo with #digium and #flatmark. Be sure to include geotag information about where the photo was taken.
- Google+: Add +Digium, Inc to your circles, and tag your photo with +Digium, Inc and #flatmark.
- Twitter: Include @digium and #flatmark in your tweet, and follow @digium while you’re at it!
Score “bonus points” if Flat Mark makes an appearance at famous world landmarks! Be creative with your photos and, of course, keep it in good taste. Let the fun begin!
- Asterisk , Asterisk Global Online Community , Community , Digium , Social Media , Social Networking