I don’t have to tell you that the world is going, or, has gone – mobile. As you see below, mobile applications are the main driving force for this adoption. And, now Android OS dominates the market.
Here’s some food for thought. According to comScore:
- - 234 million Americans, ages 13 and older, use mobile devices
- - Google Android platforms make up 41.8% of those devices
- - Apple’s iPhone (iOS) comprises 27% of the market
- - Downloaded applications account for 40.6% of the usage
- - Accessing social networking sites and blogs = 30.1%
(Are you reading this blog post from … Continued